* Is this social invitation the first step to religious recruitment?
* If you are non-denominational, where can I learn about your specific doctrines and practices?
* Is important information and unique aspects of your religion revealed to newcomers?
* Do you hold fundamentalism's key dogma of biblical inerrancy?
* Do you teach a harmonized creation story as factual or that Genesis 1 and 2 contain two myths with different sequences and reasons?
* Do you teach that Leviticus 11:6 and Deuteronomy 14:7, which portray God saying that hares chew their cud, reflect the biblical writer's perceptions or that this is scientifically accurate?
* Leviticus 26:22,29, Psalm 137:9, and Isaiah 13:9-18 portray God as promoting the slaughter of babies. Do you regard that to be divine justice or indications of the morals of the writer's time?
* Do you teach that God gave the regulations in Deuteronomy 21:10-14 for using beautiful virgins as war booty for victorious warriors?
* Do you teach that God wants disobedient children to be beaten with rods because it says so in Proverbs 19:18, 22:15, 23:13-14?
* In general, do you uphold the belief in a just and righteous God, or an infallible Bible, to be your highest value?
* Do you in any way promote the notion that the Holocaust didn't occur or that Hitler was God's punishment upon unconverted Jews?
* Do you teach that God is going to punish people with everlasting torment if they have the wrong religion?
* Do you treat passages from Revelation and other scriptures in a literal manner to teach nuclear armageddon as God's final agenda?
* Do you want to legislate your religious views into laws for others?